Wednesday, September 17, 2008

A Weird Dream

During last night, after a late dinner of ham salad sandwich, pepsi, and chips, I had the following dream (I swear I am going to become a vegetarian next year, or at least reduce suspiciously created meat product consumption!):

I woke up in my bed, and everything seemed pretty much to be normal. I turned on the news, and there was a report on some new animals that had shown up in the Chesapeake Bay; no one knew where they came from, but they appeared to be harmless. A picture was then shown, and it seemed to be some kind of jellyfish, but its tentacles were too thick, and they were used to grasp and pull themselves along, rather than poison animals.

Shortly after that, I started getting ready to go out with some friends, when we encountered a few in the forest next to my house; being the logical people we were, we ran back to the house, and got raincoats and wooden sticks to defend ourselves with. After a few of them got into our yard, I asked no one in particular, "What are these things, really?"

"They are direct competitors with us"

Just as the creatures started waddling towards us, I woke up.

I am never touching ham salad again.

-E.Bunchastu

1 comment:

Seda said...

Dreams like that give sleep a bad name...

Keeps life interesting, though.