Tuesday, September 30, 2008

The 3rd Day

It seems that working two jobs tends to cut into time spent on the internet!

It seems I am going to be losing weight, because even though I had increased my physical activity, I seem to have picked up the habit of mindlessly eating, which I have brought my attention to, and as I will have less opportunities to eat (working retail doesn't give much alone time!), as well as working more of the time, means I will be slimmer quicker!

Welp.

I never knew how much baby food and supplies people bought before today; apparently its required to buy one piece of electronics equipment per metric ton of similac.

A lot of people enjoy Iron Man, as I had to hear many people explain how they loved the movie, and how I should see it, and how blu-ray makes the difference!

Oy gevalt.

-E.Bunchastu

No comments: