Thursday, September 18, 2008

Midnight Blogging (Trannies Doo doo DOO)


It's actually 1:00 AM but hey, I just got off work!

Shaving and Nair just redouble my determination to get electrolysis; granted, it'd be painful financially and physically, but at least it'd get it done, right?

I don't even know the rates of places around here yet, and I still have to stablize my job situation before I can do anything other than research information about it; I wonder if there are any places that do it charitably?



:V

It's getting cooler, and the trees are just beginning to show their oranges and yellows. A few are growing bald before my eyes, and the sky seems to be lit much more dramatically now that the sun sets earlier. I hear a lot of people complain about the end of summer, but really fall and winter have their own positive qualities too.

During a snowfall in the suburbs, it is the stillest I ever have seen, except for the occasional car or vehicle passing by, which just punctuates it. The sky is a uniform gray, and haze is all around, but it makes it seem otherworldly, magical somehow.

In fall, it becomes bearably cool again, and the forest seems to catch on fire with the colors, and the gaudiness of spring and summer matures into the wisdom of harvest.

Of course, once I go through winter, I am glad to see the first blades of grass return, and to feel the warmth of the sun penetrate my frozen bones.

The world comes alive again.

-E.Bunchastu

No comments: