Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Redundant, but...

I just recently joined Twitter, so I've added their app in the righthand bar, if you'd like to follow me along!

In any case, I am off today and tomorrow from work, which includes my payday! I'm planning on seeing the new Wolverine movie with a couple of friends from work, and maybe picking up a few games for the first time in, well it seems like months.

The thing is, I've been trying to pay off a loan I had, as well as paying down some debts, in addition to dealing with a reduced hour schedule. Now, however, I have about 5 more hours a week, which increases the money I can play around with quite a bit. Of course, that's not even taking into account that the only bill I have to pay this paycheck is an 85$ loan payment! :3

Hopefully still doing well tomorrow,

-E.Bunchastu

No comments: