Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Allergies

I normally don't have any reaction to pollen in the air.

Today, however, marks the first time I had to call in sick due to allergic reactions. I was brought to my doctor, who prescribed me some medicine that I can't remember what it was called, but it stopped all the itching almost immediately; it's knocking me out though.

Hopefully I'll be able to come in tomorrow, because I really don't want to call in two days in a row.

Speaking of work-related woes, a co-worker has come down with a rather serious illness. I will not name them for privacy reasons, or the disease, but I am hoping they will pull through.

On a lighter note, however, I talked to Jenn Dolari, the creator of Closetspace on AIM! Hopefully, I didn't make a total fool out of myself :V

-E.Bunchastu

No comments: